portrait by my son Will

portrait by my son Will
Xavier show 2009 by Will Jenkins

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pieces

Alison Dunn. Pieta, oil on canvas, burlap; 45" x 76" x 7"; 1998
My website at alisonkdunn.com has expired.  Thank you, Sheldon, for being the caretaker so long.   I'm going to start rebuilding my record with one of my favorites, going back to 1998.  Alison Dunn. Pieta, oil on canvas, burlap; 45" x 76" x 7"; 1998
(private collection, Austin TX)
This seems a fitting place to start all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Alison my name is Lee S. We exchanged emails a few years back as my wife and I bought a couple of your pieces from a gallery in phoenix about 10 years ago. One of the pieces was 3 pieces together with wax and pomegranite? seeds on canvas, I think. We are interested in buying more of your work. We are not experts, but love the pieces we have of yours. Please let me know if you saw this and I will give you an email where you can contact me, or let me know how best to reach you. Thanks for your time!

    Lee S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, Yes, I remember you-- please forward your email and we will go from there. Great to hear from you. Feel free to contact me at (spelled out to foil bots):
    alisonkaydunn(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete